Medical Oncology Patient Portal
Cancer Care Centers of Brevard offers secure, instant access to information about your diagnosis, medications, lab results, and more. Ontada Health makes secure access to your health records available in a convenient and easy-to-access online format, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no cost to you.
We are United in Healing with the US Oncology Network, part of McKesson Specialty Health (MSH). As our partner in the delivery of exceptional community-based cancer care, MSH is helping make secure access to your health records available in a convenient and easy-to-access online format.
With Ontada Health, you can:
- Securely message your care team
- Request appointments and appointment rescheduled
- Receive notifications via computer, text or tablet
- Access to health records 24/7
You can even invite caregivers to Ontada Health to independently support your care journey.
Get Started with Ontada Health
To ensure your privacy and the security of your medical records, we’re asking our patients to enroll when you are in the clinic. Simply tell our front desk staff you want to sign up, and we’ll help you get started.
Once a clinic staff member sets you up, you will receive an enrollment invitation by email, usually within 24 hours. Once you activate your account, you will be able to sign in to Ontada Health.
Already a Member?
If you were previously signed up under MyCarePlus, you will receive an invitation to register for Ontada Health. MyCare Plus has been replaced by Ontada Health so that you can enjoy an improved user experience that streamlines communication, allows you to request appointments, access your records, and more. Here is a demonstration video link, then follow the steps below to get started:
- Be on the lookout for an invitation to register for Ontada Health.
- Follow the instructions you’ll receive in the email to complete your online account. Here is the Ontada Health Patient Help Guide for your reference.
- Keep your password and login information in a safe place. But if you’ve lost it, you can always visit the site and use the “Forgot password” or “Forgot username” links to recover them.
Please note that MyCarePlus will be disabled, and all of your information will be transferred to Ontada Health, so it will be important to register soon so that you can have uninterrupted access to your personal health information.
Still having trouble?
If you have questions regarding Ontada Health or accessing your medical records online, please review the Help Guide first. If you are experiencing technical issues or need further assistance, please contact us by calling the toll-free number below.
Toll free #: 1-855-887-6788